Mixed Bundle Smoke Sticks
Smoke Stick Mixed Bundle
You will receive 5 small organic smoke sticks.
The types you will receive will vary (at least 2 types) and will be picked by us, but may include: conifer, tea tree manuka, eucalyptus, mix of conifer & tee tree together, mix of lemon balm & lavender together or something else! (please note we do not accept requests for specific ones).
Using organically grown foliage or herbs bound with 100% pure cotton and hand rolled in New Zealand.
The stick you receive has been rolled and left drying for at least 4 weeks so it can dry out and is ready to light.
Each stick is handmade therefore the colour/size/foliage will vary. Size approx 15cm long x 2cm wide
Shipping price & GST is added at checkout
About botanical smoke sticks:
Smudge/smoke sticks have been used since ancient times for the purpose of clearing, cleansing, healing, protection and more. They can be used for a certain space, community or person. They can be used in ceremonies, in your meditation practice, or whatever way you feel guided. I encourage you to pick a stick you feel guided towards and use it in whatever way you feel intuitively drawn to. There are no rules, the most important thing is your intention and energy behind the act of using it.
Guidelines & safety instructions
- Firstly you will need your smoke stick, a lighter and either a tray, bowl, plate, shell or something to catch any embers or foliage that may fall from the stick.
- Create your sacred space and get heart centered. Hold your stick and set your intention behind using it. State your intention out loud or in your mind and as you do this light the top of the stick. Move/fan the stick in front of your body or around your environment (depends upon your intention). There should be a little bit of smoke coming from it (not heaps) .Be present with your experience. Tune into your senses, how does your body feel? can you sense the energy around you shift? do you notice a difference in your mental or emotional state? what can you smell? do you receive any intuitive guidance or inspiration during this process? You can light the stick as many times as you feel guided to. Afterwards give thanks to the stick, perhaps the specific foliage or flowers used in it.
- Keep it at your altar or special place. Make sure you do not leave it burning unattended or put it on anything other than your tray/bowl.
- Notice what botanical smoke sticks you prefer, they will all give off different smells and hold different energies, some you may like, some you may not, and you may choose to use different types for different things eg one for personal cleansing and clearing and another one for using around your home or for others. You may say certain mantras while you use your smoke stick or you may soften your gaze and do this in silence.
*Disclaimer: This product is intended for external use only. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, care or prevent any disease. This is not verified by the FDA. The Floral Delivery will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using this product. Please use mindfully. Discontinue use if you experience any irritation or discomfort. The power for positive change resides within your own mind, know that you are the one safely in control of your own positive results.
Shipping Cost: There is a $15 flat rate for shipping for all orders in NZ
(or free shipping if you use the discount code LOVE at checkout if you spend over $200 NZD t's&cs apply).
NZ Wide Orders
Orders will be processed and dispatched in 1-3 business days (Mon- Fri excluding public holidays).
Shipping may take 2- 4 business days once dispatched (Mon- Fri excluding public holidays).
Please note: Shipping times are an estimate only.
* If you are sending a fresh flower bouquet in Wellington and would like to add on this product, no worries this will be added to your flower delivery if you add this product to your cart.