DIY WEDDING PACKAGES - TABLE FLOWERS $35 each
Let us make it easy for you!
WE supply the flowers for your wedding and some basic floral supplies
YOU put together and decorate your flower arrangements
All flowers come delivered fresh and in a box ready for you to make up!
We require at least 10 days notice for any of the DIY Wedding Packages
PACKAGE 3: TABLE FLOWERS
Per Arrangement: 3x Flower types (5 stems total) and foliage (3 stems)
We recommend you get your flowers delivered 2 days before your wedding and cut them and keep them in water until they are ready to use and arrange.
Flowers included in these packages will be based on season and availability and will include a mix of popular wedding flowers such as roses,carnations and lisianthus. We cannot guarantee the exact varieties.
You are able to purchase a bouquet package AND a table flowers package and we will use the same colour scheme for both!
Delivery cost is $15.
The areas we deliver to include Wellington City, Khandallah, Crofton Downs, Kaiwharawhara, Wellington CBD, Thorndon Broadmeadows, Aro Valley, Kelburn, Northland, Karori Mount Victoria, Oriental Bay, Roseneath, Mount Cook, Newtown, Berhampore, Vogeltown, Kingston, Owhiro Bay, Island bay, Houghton Bay, Happy Valley , Hataitai, Kilbirnie, Rongatai, Lyall Bay, Miramar, Maupuia, Strathmore, Seatoun,Scorching Bay, Breaker Bay Lower Hutt, Petone, Normandale, Maungaraki Eastbourne, Upper Hutt, Stokes Valley, Silverstream, Wainuiomata, Porirua, Elsden, Kenepuru, Papakowhai, Titahi Bay, Whitby, Plimmerton, Mana, Johnsonville, Churton Park, Newlands, Paparangi, Ngauranga, Wadestown, Wilton, Tawa, Grenada, Lower Hutt, Upper Hutt , Porirua.
We do not deliver to the Kapiti Coast (anywhere north of Porirua) or the Wairarapa. No rural deliveries.
If you are interested in our packages but are outside our delivery area please send us an email at email@example.com and we may be able to provide the service with an extra delivery fee.
Please pick your delivery date on the next page and any notes you want us to know in the notes section.
Terms and conditions
The flowers delivered will be lying down in a box therefore we cannot provide them with a water source so it is your responsibility to put the the flowers in water as soon as possible and to look after them responsibly once they are delivered. For example - cut stems, keep in fresh water, not in direct sunlight, not in the way of a heat pump or air conditioning unit.
There will be no refunds on any of the flowers- as a DIY package you pick your colour scheme ONLY and we decide on what flowers to buy due to availability.
There are no refunds once a package is ordered
There are no guarantees on any specific flower type.
You must provide us with the correct address.
You must be within our delivery area – if outside our delivery area we may still organise a package for you with an additional delivery fee but this needs to be confirmed by us first.
What supplies would I need?
- Floral scissors or secateurs
- Rubber bands or thin ribbon to tie the bouquets up
- Vases or buckets to keep the flowers in
- Your own vases (if doing table arrangements)
- When you receive your flowers strip the bottom half of the stems of leaves as you don’t want the leaves or flowers touching the water as this will cause them to rot.
- Cut the stems on an angle so they can get a good drink of water.
- Don’t leave them in direct sunlight or in front of a heat pump or air conditioning unit as this will dry the flowers out.
- Use a rubber band or thin ribbon to tie the bouquet together then decorate the handle with your satin ribbon.
- Be creative! There are no rules!
- For transporting the bouquets or arrangements we recommend getting some boxes so they don’t move around in the car.
- Have fun!